AZ Estate Planning Law Firm Scholarship
The Phoenix Estate Planning Law firm will award two $1,000 prizes per semester to one student that is qualified and enrolled in an accredited university. The prize is to help the student pay the cost of the fees, required books, and tuition. For a student to qualify, a written essay is required on the topic -‘With the vast resources that can be utilized from the Internet why is it still important to obtain a college education’. Those who are interested in participating are required to write an essay with a maximum of 600 words. As estate planning attorneys it is our hope that the recipient will go on to attend law school.
Criteria for the applicants to qualify:
- The student should have qualified and been accepted into a US based university.
Important information about the scholarship:
- The award of $1,000 is for two separate scholarships.
- The first two scholarship prizes will be given in the spring and the second two will be awarded in the fall.
- The Phoenix Estate Planning Law Firm executive team will review the essays. They will consider originality and quality of writing.
- The submission deadlines are on April 1 of each year, and October 1 of each year.
- The winners will be notified through e-mail on April 30 and October 31of each year.
- By joining the essay writing contest, you automatically agree for your work to be used in our marketing campaigns, our social media and websites.
The essay should persuade and convince the readers on the importance of college education.
The submission of your entry should be sent to email@example.com.