Christian Estate Planning Attorneys Arizona
Our Christian lawyers understand that Estate Planning is much more than distributing assets. Estate Planning must not only be carefully prepared but prayerfully considered by those who understand the sacred nature and blessings of our temporal assets—and in some cases—wealth. With such important consequences depending on these decisions, we strongly suggest and encourage your prayerful approach to planning your estate.
Regardless of your net worth, it is well known that matters related to estate planning and asset division can create temptation or divisiveness. As a person of Christian values, we know you want to not only take care of your loved ones but do so in a way that will be most beneficial in God’s eyes. This not only means how to distribute remaining assets but choosing the most trustworthy person or people with decision making should the need arise. This is usually called Power of Attorney. It’s likely a person or people you already trust or have in mind. We still encourage you to rely on your faith when finalizing these decisions. Consider other scenarios:
- Who will your estate planning affect?
- Who would you trust with custody of your minor children?
- Who will make the most responsible decisions with your wealth, property, and family interests?
- Who would make the best decisions on your personal health matters (Advanced Medical Directive)?
- Who do you want making end-of-life decisions should you be unable (Living Will)?
- These decisions are clearly best given to those who have earned your absolute trust. Since your faith is such an important part of your life, it only makes sense that you would take an approach that aligns with your beliefs. We believe a prayerful approach will help guide your decisions and give you peace during this important process. As experienced attorneys in this area, we can guarantee our best advice and legal protection. We also want you to feel comfortable and encouraged in our common belief and reliance on God in all important matters.
So call one of our Christian Estate Planning Attorneys today. This is a choice you and your loved ones will not regret.